RefectoCil Eyelash Perm Kit - 18 applications
RefectoCil Eyelash Perm
RefectoCil Eyelash Perm with collagen and cysteine gives your lashes a wonderful curl, letting the eyes appear larger and more expressive. With special nourishment formula from collagen and cysteine, RefectoCil Eyelash Perm gently forms the eyelashes with the curl lasting up to 6 weeks.
RefectoCil Eyelash Perm provides a service in your salon that your clients will be enthusiastic about and gives them expressive eyes in only 45 minutes. One kit is enough for 54 applications.
Note: After using the RefectoCil Eyelash Perm the application time of the RefectoCil Eyelash Tint is reduced to only 2 minutes.The application times indicated in the instructions for use refer to normal/thin eyelashes.
ATTENTION: Longer application times are necessary for thick/strong eyelashes.
LashPerm: 25 to 30 min.
Neutralizer: 15 to 20 min.
Tint after perm: 5 to 10 min.
For optimum care of curled and tinted lashes we recommend RefectoCil LongLash Gel, which nourishes and strengthens lashes plus giving them a wonderful shine.
1 x Tubes LashPerm 3.5 ml
1 x Tubes Neutralizer 3.5 ml
2 x Mini-Cosmetic dishes
2 x Cosmetic brushes
1 x Bottle Glue 4 ml
1 x Application stick
1 x Folder with photos
18 pcs. Eyelash Rollers M
18 pcs. Eyelash Rollers L
Allergy test: You must carry out an allergy test before application. Apply a small amount of both lotions using a cotton wool ball to the inside of the elbow or behind the ear. Allow to dry, and refrain from washing or covering the area for the next 24 hours. Should a skin irritation occur, do not use the eyelash-perming product.
1. PREPARATION First remove any contact lenses. Then, cleanse the eye area using RefectoCil Eye Make-Up Remover. To ensure that the eyelash rollers attach effectively, follow by removing any oils from the eyelids and eyelashes using RefectoCil Saline Solution. Finally pat dry using a cosmetic cloth. Briefly brush the lashes through to separate them before starting the application. To simplify the application process, you can cover the lower lashes with RefectoCil Silicone Pads. This ensures that you only affix the upper eyelashes to the eyelash rollers. ,
2. SELECT THE CORRECT EYELASH ROLLER Depending on the length and desired curl, select the roller size as follows: Small lash rollers (S): for short lashes Medium lash rollers (M): for medium-length lashes Large lash rollers (L): for long lashes Very large lash rollers (XL): for very long lashes
3. ATTATCHING THE EYELASH ROLLERS Take a self-adhesive eyelash roller out of its foil. Ensure you only touch the end of the roller so that it does not lose its adhesion. Bend the eyelash roller repeatedly until it forms a shape, which corresponds with the curvature of the eyelid. If the eyelash roller is too long, meaning it overhangs the lid edge, you can trim it using scissors. From this point on, until the end of the application process, the client must keep their eyes closed! If necessary, gently stretch the eyelid using the fingers before attaching the eyelash roller to the inner lid edge, just above the base of the eyelash. Then, attach the other end of the eyelash roller to the outer lid edge and fix the roller in place, gently pressing the roller along the eyelid.
4. FIXING LASHES Using the applicator, attach the upper eyelashes to the eyelash roller, starting with the inner lid edge. With an upwards-winding motion, press the eyelashes evenly and in a straight line onto the self-adhesive eyelash rollers.
Should individual lashes cross over one another after attaching to the eyelash rollers, carefully remove them and reattach them in a straight line.. For stubborn lashes or those that come off, apply a little RefectoCil Glue to the eyelash roller and affix the eyelashes once again. After all eyelashes have fully adhered to the eyelash roller in a straight line, ask the client to briefly open the eyes. This enables you to see whether any of the lower lashes have accidentally adhered to eyelash roller. If they have, carefully remove them using the applicator, as only upper eyelashes should be curled.
5. APPLYING THE LASH PERM Squeeze a pea-size amount of RefectoCil LashPerm 1 into the RefectoCil cosmetic dish . Using the RefectoCil Cosmetic Brush 1, generously apply a strip of LashPerm 1 to the middle section of the eyelashes where the curl is required (do not apply at the base or to the tips of eyelashes) Development time: 15 minutes. Caution: depending on the structure of the eyelashes, the development time may need to be increased by 5 minutes (thick lashes) or reduced (fine lashes). After the development time has elapsed, dab on LashPerm 1 using a dry cotton wool ball.
6. APPLYING NEUTRALISER Squeeze a pea-size amount of RefectoCil Neutralizer 2 into the RefectoCil Cosmetic Dish 2. Using the RefectoCil Cosmetic Brush 2, generously apply a strip of Neutralizer 2 to the same location as with the LashPerm 1. Development time: 10 minutes After the development time has elapsed, remove RefectoCil Neutralizer 2 using a dry cotton wool ball.
7. REMOVING EYELASH ROLLERS Touch the eyelash roller several times with a moist cotton wool pad. The moisture slowly dissolves the glue. If necessary, gently rub back and forth several times until the glue is completely dissolved. Gently stretch the eyelid and carefully roll the eyelash roller downward. Dry the eye area with a cosmetic cloth.
1. Set an alarm to go off at the end of the development time. This ensures that you are back with the customer on time. Also note: the client’s closed eyes restrict their ability to move around and communicate. By giving the client a small bell, they can call you to come back to them, when necessary.
2. Tips for selecting the correct sized roller: • You have selected the correct sized roller when the lashes cover half of the roller’s surface area. • If the selected roller is too small and the lashes are too short, a u-shaped curl is formed. • If the selected roller is too big and the lashes are too short, no or a very weak curl is produced.
3. Protecting your lower lashes The lower lashes must not be affixed to the rollers. Please note that only the upper lashes should be permed. Tip: cover the lower lashes before application using the RefectoCil Silicone Pads!
4. Tips for matching up tubes, cosmetic brushes and bowls. Always use LashPerm 1 with cosmetic bowl 1 and cosmetic brush 1. Neutraliser 2 should always be used with cosmetic bowl 2 and cosmetic brush 2. This prevents the products LashPerm 1 and Neutralizer 2 from coming into contact with each another and becoming unusable through a premature chemical reaction.
5. Tint your lashes after every perming application! By using RefectoCil permanent eyelash perm, the development time is reduced to 2 minutes. The effect of the eyelash perm is also more dramatic.