Ultra Soy Peptide Crème + Alpha Lipoic Acid, 1.7 oz.
Soy Proteins help to bring back luster and a youthful radiance to your delicate skin. This is an excellent choice for both men and women with dehydrated skin. Recommended for harsh winter months or hot summer days that can reduce the levels of necessary moisture. Soybeans are by far the most concentrated source of isoflavones, Isoflavones found in soy protein are known to protect the skin against hormone-related aging, such as in menopause.
Apply after thoroughly cleansing skin. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions. This is an excellent hydrating treatment to be used after applying AHA/BHA Lipo Serum or Retinol Night Crème. Can be used as a day or night crème.
- Soybean Protein – Soy is a plant-based ingredient and is a known source of Isoflavones. This ingredient is an excellent plant protein alternative to dairy or animal derived protein or wheat gluten.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Pamitoyl Terapeptide-7 (Matrixyl®) – Clinical tested results; 44.9% reduction of deep wrinkles, 16.6 % reduction lifting effects, 14.4% reduction of roughness within 2 months of daily use.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – Thioctic Acid; a well-known natural substance found in certain foods and produced in the human body. It has impressive properties of fighting free radicals, promotes cell energy production, and anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Butter – Extracted from the Shea Tree (Butyrosperum Parkii) that grows wild in Central Africa. Known for protective properties from harsh environment such as cold dry winter days and the hot summer sun.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin. This ingredient holds 1,000 times it own weight in moisture binding effects.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - Anti-oxidant – Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry-parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Anti-oxidant – Known to trigger the production of collagen.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Thioctic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.